International and European Scholarships and Awards
Every year Lincoln’s Inn provides scholarships and bursaries for young barristers to spend time at the centre of International, European and Human Rights Law.
- International Criminal Court, The Hague
- The J P Warner, European Court of Justice, Luxembourg
- Peter Duffy, European Court of Human Rights, Strasbourg
- EFTA Court, Luxembourg (open to members of all Inns)
- European Education Award
- Brussels Internships - The Health & Consumer Protection Directorate General, European Commission and The Office of The Hearing Officer, Competition Directorate General, European Commission
Jack Meek, a recent Peter Duffy Scholar spent three months in Strasbourg and you can find out more about his time there by reading his blog.
Information on our Scholarships and Awards and how to apply can be found in the International and European Scholarships and Awards booklet.
Applicants are required to complete the application form and return to Molly Guainiere by post to The Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn, The Treasury Office, London, WC2A 3TL or by email to
by 9.00am on Monday 1 May 2017.