1. Can I apply for a scholarship from more than one Inn?
No and all applicant names are shared between the Inns to ensure this is adhered to.
2. Do I need to join the Inn before applying for a scholarship?
No, however you are required to join the Inn prior to receiving payment of an awarded scholarship.
3. Can I apply as a part-time student?
Yes and as a part time student you are able to apply for either year of your course, but may only receive one scholarship.
4. Are the Inn’s Scholarships open to International Applicants?
Applications from residents outside of England and Wales are accepted; however scholarships are only awarded to those who intend to practise at the Bar of England and Wales.
5. Will Lincoln’s Inn contact my referees?
The onus is on the applicant to make sure references arrive on time. The Inn does not contact referees and your application will only be considered if the Inn is in receipt of two references.
6. How will I find out if I have been selected for interview?
If you are successful at application you will be contacted via email inviting you to interview.
7. I have an additional query not covered above, whom can I contact?
2016 - 2018 Development WorksClick here for information and up-to-date news.