The video from the webinar ‘Dealing with Vicarious Trauma: Developing Self-Awareness and Resilience’, encouraging barristers to develop self-awareness around good mental health, self-care and well-being.
This webinar will help barristers to recognise and cope with the symptoms of vicarious trauma while building resilience and helping them to focus on the importance of self-care.
- Mental health & well being
- The mind & the legal personality
- Vicarious trauma: an overview
- Symptoms & how to cope
- Self-Awareness & self-care
- Mindfulness what it is/isn’t & an invitation to try it
- Resources & an intro to LawCare
The event is run by Mary Jackson, a qualified BACP Therapeutic Counsellor and Lawcare Coordinator since 2008.
LawCare is a charity that promotes and supports good mental health and well-being across the legal community.