Working at the Inn
Lincoln’s Inn is a multifaceted organisation. This is reflected in our current and future staff members and by the job opportunities we have available at the Inn. We are proud of our record of staff retention. We offer a very attractive employment package, with very generous benefits, further details below.
We are opening a new Conference Centre and we have many new opportunities – come and join our fun and welcoming team!
Receptionist & Education Assistant – £23,000 – Full Time
Lincoln’s Inn is currently searching for a proactive Receptionist & Education Assistant to join our dynamic Education team in Holborn. If you are interested, please find further details in the job description on the right-hand side of the page. The deadline for this role is Thursday 19 September 2019. You can apply by sending your CV to the contact below.
• Generous annual leave entitlement; 30+ days
• An excellent free lunch
• A non-contributory Stakeholder Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• Interest-free Season Ticket/Bicycle loan
• Free Eye tests and free chiropody
• Employment Membership discounts
• Access to a confidential Employment Assistance Programme
• Bicycle stands and shower facilities
• Plenty of social events, such as staff parties, quiz nights etc.
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity and Shared Parental Leave
• Death in Service benefit
The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn is committed to ensuring both its members and staff members are treated with dignity and respect throughout their careers. We promote trust, transparency, and respect for all through robust policies and procedures.