Working at the Inn
Lincoln’s Inn is a multifaceted organisation. This is reflected in our current and future staff members and by the job opportunities we have available at the Inn. We are proud of our record of staff retention. We offer a very attractive employment package, with very generous benefits, further details below.
Building Surveyor Technician
Salary: circa £38,000 pa
Location: Central London
Working Pattern: Full Time
Hours: 40 hours per week (including 1 hour paid lunch break)
Deadline: 3 December 2021 at 1pm
Interview date: 13 December 2021
How to apply: Please send your CV to HR@lincolnsinn.org.uk
Purpose of the post
To project manage and assist the Estates Department in the delivery of technical and surveying services which complies with the Inn’s landlord responsibilities as well as responding to the needs of the Inn and tenants.
Please see full Job Description for details.
What’s in it for you ~
- A 40-hour contract including paid breaks
- Overtime paid for Operational roles
- Great annual training and continual development support
- Team building days
- Generous annual leave entitlement; 30+ days including closure periods over Christmas, Easter and August
- An excellent free lunch
- A non-contributory 10% Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Interest-free Season Ticket/Bicycle loan
- Free uniform for operational roles (laundered)
- Free Eye tests and free chiropody
- Employment Membership shopping discounts
- Access to a confidential Employment Assistance Programme
- Bicycle stands and shower facilities
- Plenty of social events, such as staff parties, quiz nights etc.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity and Shared Parental Leave
- Death in Service benefit; 6 x your annual salary
The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn is committed to ensuring both its members and staff members are treated with dignity and respect throughout their careers. We promote trust, transparency, and respect for all through robust policies and procedures.