Working at the Inn
Lincoln’s Inn is a multifaceted organisation. This is reflected in our current and future staff members and by the job opportunities we have available at the Inn. We are proud of our record of staff retention. We offer a very attractive employment package, with very generous benefits, further details below.
Kitchen Porter – £20,787 – Full Time – Permanent – 30+ Days Paid Annual Leave
Lincoln’s Inn is currently searching for a proactive Kitchen Porter to join our Catering team. The deadline for the role is 9.00 am on Wednesday 20 March 2019. If you are interested, please send your CV to the contact below.
Please find the full job description on this page as a download.
• Generous annual leave entitlement; 30+ days
• An excellent free lunch
• A non-contributory Stakeholder Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• Interest-free Season Ticket/Bicycle loan
• Free Eye tests and free chiropody
• Employment Membership discounts
• Access to a confidential Employment Assistance Programme
• Bicycle stands and shower facilities
• Plenty of social events, such as staff parties, quiz nights etc.
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity and Shared Parental Leave
• Death in Service benefit
The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn is committed to ensuring both its members and staff members are treated with dignity and respect throughout their careers. We promote trust, transparency, and respect for all through robust policies and procedures.