Working at the Inn
Lincoln’s Inn is a multifaceted organisation. This is reflected in our current and future staff members and by the job opportunities we have available at the Inn. We are proud of our record of staff retention. We offer a very attractive employment package, with very generous benefits, further details below.
Deadline: 28 October 2020 – 5pm
Salary: £45,000 pa
Location: Central London
Working Pattern: Full Time
Hours: 40 hours per week (including 1 hour paid lunch break)
Closing Date: 28 October 2020 at 5pm
How to apply: Please send your CV to HR@lincolnsinn.org.uk
We have a new and exciting role available in our Estates Team. We are currently looking for a Senior Electrician. Please click on the link to the right for the full Job Description.
The salary is £45,000 pa in addition to free lunch, generous pension scheme, 30+ days holidays and other fantastic benefits – see below.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV direct to HR@lincolnsinn.org.uk by 5pm on 28 October 2020.
• Generous annual leave entitlement; 30+ days
• An excellent free lunch
• A non-contributory Stakeholder Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• Interest-free Season Ticket/Bicycle loan
• Free Eye tests and free chiropody
• Employment Membership discounts
• Access to a confidential Employment Assistance Programme
• Bicycle stands and shower facilities
• Plenty of social events, such as staff parties, quiz nights etc.
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity and Shared Parental Leave
• Death in Service benefit
The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn is committed to ensuring both its members and staff members are treated with dignity and respect throughout their careers. We promote trust, transparency, and respect for all through robust policies and procedures.