Welcome to the Chapel. We are here to serve the whole community of the Inn, members, staff, visitors, and all those who live and work here. Our aim is to provide quiet amidst the clamour; music for the soul; stimulation for the intellect; support under pressure.
Our historic Chapel was consecrated on Ascension Day in 1623 by the Bishop of London. More detailed information on the history of the Chapel is available under The History of the Inn.