The video of this year’s third EDI Forum: Racial Equality- Recruitment and the Path Ahead, led by expert panelists Elaine Banton, Nicola Rushton QC, Michael Etienne and Benjamin Burns, Policy Manager at the BSB.
This lecture took place on Tuesday 29 September 2020.
Resources and statistics mentioned during the event:
- Sutton Trust Social Mobility in the Workplace Employers Guide
- Law Society Fair Recruitment Toolkit
- BSB Race Equality Taskforce
- Diversity at the Bar 2019
- BPTC Key Stats 2019
- Differential Attainment Research
- Latest report on diversity in the judiciary published on 17.09.20
- Framework for Taking Action on Race document
- Positive Action: comprehensive/long guide
- Positive Action: short guide – to be read with comprehensive (long) guide