Join Support Through Court for a virtual Employment Law Breakfast via Zoom on Wednesday 2 March, 8:45 – 10 am, where a panel of speakers will be discussing the future of employment litigation post-Covid.
The panel will be chaired by Anthony Fincham with guest speakers:
- Sir Nick Green, Chair of the Law commission
- Judge Carol Taylor, Regional Employment Judge
- Mo Sethi QC, Barrister and Chair of the Employment Law Bar Association
- Richard Brown, Employment Partner at CMS
- Lizzie Iron, Support Through Court’s Head of Service
Every ticket sold will enable an individual to better access justice with the support of one of their volunteers and make a real difference to the lives of people going through court alone. Suggested ticket donation: £35 pp.
You can find out more and register here.