BACFI, in conjunction with City Law School, has organised a student evening covering working at the Employed Bar. This is an online event and students from all universities are invited to attend.
Student Evening: The Employed Bar (a BACFI webinar in conjunction with City Law School)
Wednesday 19 October 6 pm – 7.30 pm
The expert panel will be giving their views on what it takes to succeed at the Employed Bar.
- Daniel Byrne (Partner, AA Thornton & Co and Deputy District Judge)
- Patrick Rappo (Partner, DLA Piper)
- Alexandria Carr (formerly of HSBC)
- Ryan Porter (Lloyds Bank)
- Jack Meek (Government Legal Department)
- Janet Mernane (Crown Prosecutor, CPS)
Please email [email protected] or call 07507237218 to register and your Microsoft Teams invitation will be sent to you nearer the time of the event.