Join us for a webinar encouraging barristers to develop self-awareness around good mental health, self-care and well-being.
This webinar will help barristers to recognise and cope with the symptoms of vicarious trauma while building resilience and helping them to focus on the importance of self-care.
- Mental health & well being
- Brain/Mind & the legal personality
- Vicarious trauma: An overview/ symptoms & how to cope
- Self-Awareness & self-care
- Mindfulness what it is/isn’t & an invitation to try it
- Resources & an intro to LawCare
The event will be run by Mary Jackson, a qualified BACP Therapeutic Counsellor and Lawcare Coordinator since 2008.
LawCare is a charity that promotes and supports good mental health and well-being across the legal community.
This event is open to all, including members of other Inns.
Please note that this is a free event but booking is essential.
This event is not a qualifying session.