Mental Health Matters. As this year’s World Mental Health Day falls on the tenth day of the tenth month (10 October 2022), here are ten reasons why you might consider reaching out to legal mental health charity LawCare for support.
- Everyone you’ll speak to on the phone, email or online chat either works in, or has worked in the law. They understand life in the law and all its challenges.
- The service is completely confidential, you don’t even have to give your name.
- You can contact LawCare about anything at all – from a bad day at work to something more serious.
- They offer one-to-one peer support for those who need a bit of extra support over a period of weeks or months.
- LawCare supports anyone working in the law in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
- Their service is also available to law students and support staff. You can call us if you are worried about someone else.
- They have 25 years experience in supporting the legal community and have helped over 10,000 legal professionals to date.
- In some circumstances, LawCare are able to provide funding for single session therapy or a course of counselling with a counsellor or therapist.
- 98.5% of people who have used LawCare’s support service would recommend us to others.
- It’s completely free of charge to access LawCare’s support service.
Join the Tell Ten campaign for World Mental Health Day and tag 10 colleagues or friends on social or send an email or text to let them know about the free, confidential service LawCare offers everyone working in the law. You never know when someone might need them.