On Saturday 9 March we are excited to host The Actor Rebellion for a full day course in the Ashworth Centre, Lincoln’s Inn.
Guided by expert trainers, the course invites participants to delve into techniques that foster interpersonal connection enabling them to relate and communicate effectively even under pressure.
Whether consulting with clients, mediating, or collaborating with colleagues, the manner in which we ‘perform’ in these interactions critically determines how others perceive and engage with us.
The workshop will help you to:
- Explore your unique communication style and discover how to shape others’ perceptions of you positively.
- Understand factors that may hinder your desired impact and learn how to overcome them.
- Enhance both your vocal and physical presence to command attention and project confidence.
- Adapt rhythm, control, and tone of voice to suit various legal scenarios.
- Build confidence and a deeper sense of self-awareness to consistently make a positive impact in your professional interactions.
The day will begin with registration from 9:00 and will finish at 16:30. Lunch and other refreshments will be provided during the day. There is no dress code for this event.
The cost of this event is £100 per head for members 7yrs+ call. There are discounted tickets available for members 0-7 years Call at £65. Tickets can be purchased via Ticket Tailor.
This event is not open to students.
The booking and cancellation deadline is Friday 1 March at 17:00. Spaces are limited, and guests are not permitted at this event. Please contact the Member Engagement Team if you have any questions.