Join us for an information and networking session on what facilities, opportunities and events are open to you as a member of the Inn.
This event is designed to allow you to reconnect with the Inn; whether you last visited 2 years ago or 20 years ago. The talks during the evening will be presented by Inn employees and senior members and will cover a wide range of topics. This will be followed by a Q&A session where you can get answers to the questions you’ve always wanted to ask.
Venue: The Ashworth Centre, Lincoln’s Inn and Online
The talk will include the following topics:
- Dining at the Inn & visiting the MCR Restaurant & Bar – How to book, what to wear & what do different dining names mean
- Using the Library – Opening times, accessing resources and study facilities.
- Visiting the Inn’s Chapel – Who can use the Chapel, services and opening times.
- Giving back to the Inn – Volunteering to assist with our extensive membership & education programme of events and initiatives.
- Events and other opportunities – Professional development, networking, wellbeing and social events available to members.
The talk will be followed by a reception where attendees will have the chance to network with other members of the Inn. There will be members in attendance who regularly visit the Inn and Inn employees who will be able to answer any informal questions.
Please note this is a free event but booking is essential.
This event is not a qualifying session.
Please contact the Member Engagement Team if you have any questions.