Webinar: “What does a return to work look like for you? Covid-19 returning to work – a discussion with BACFI
Thursday 30 July 2020 6 – 7 pm
Some companies, like the courts, are organising a phased return to the office premises so what does this look like for you and your company/team?
Discussion on preparing for a return to work to include:
- Arrangements for travelling to work
- Managing anxieties – preparing to go back, the commute, being in the office, meeting clients and colleagues
- Managing the changes in the home; leaving children or family members at home
- Adjusting to meeting people outside of your family bubble
- Adjusting to the environment at work – will it be safe? – managing expectations
- How has your company addressed the return to work? Has it shut completely?
- How have you found managing your staff during this time?
- Manage your boundaries and expectations
This seminar will aim to provide some guidance on how to manage your expectations and anxieties from Judith Kark, a qualified integrative counsellor accredited by the British Association of Counsellors & Psychotherapists along with several BACFI committee members.
Attendance at the seminar is free for BACFI members, £20 for non-members.
Please email email@example.com or call 07507237218 and your Microsoft Teams invitation will be sent to you nearer the time of the event.