Junior Members’ Committee
The Junior Members’ Committee (JMC) is a sub-Committee of the Bar Representation Committee. The Sub-Committee represent all members of Hall at Lincoln’s Inn who are 7 years’ Call and below.
The purpose of the group is to represent and promote the interests of the junior members of Hall (7 years’ Call and below). They also organise social and educational events for the junior members of Hall and collaborate with the Member Engagement team at the Inn, the Lincoln’s Inn Students Association and the Inter-Inn Young Bar Working Group.
To stay up-to-date with their events and initiatives please follow the JMC Facebook page or check the ‘What’s On’ section of the Inn’s website for up to date upcoming event information for junior members.
Regular events and initiatives include:
- Termly social gatherings for Junior members in the MCR Restaurant & Bar.
- A football team for Lincoln’s Inn. While the team is open to all, so far only men have signed up. The JMC is looking into starting similar schemes for tennis, netball and rounders.
- Career and professional development events for junior members.
- An annual summer dinner and winter event for junior members.
- Collaboration with the Inter-Inn Young Bar Working Group. The Working Group organises quarterly inter-Inn drinks for junior members with the venue rotating between the Inns. This group has agreed to work to set up further sports teams and is looking into an inter-Inn sports day.
Self employed barrister at Henderson Chambers.
BRC member since 2018 (co-opted 2021).
Hazel represents Hall on the Hospitality, Events & Dining Committee and Scholarships Committee.
Barrister at Harcourt Chambers.
Adam is a member of the Junior Members’ Committee.
Barrister at the Government Legal Department.
Genna is a member of the Junior Members’ Committee.
Self-employed chancery barrister at Selborne Chambers, London.
BRC member since 2020 (elected 2020-2023).
Max represents Hall on the Chapel Committee and on the Scholarships Committee. He is also a member of the Junior Members’ Committee.
Corporate and Commercial Law Associate at Mahbub & Company, Bangladesh. General Corporate and Commercial Practice with a specialisation in M&A, Foreign Investment, Employment Law and Arbitration.
BRC member since 2021 (elected 2021-2024).
Third Six Pupil at 4-5 Gray’s Inn Square.
Imogen is a member of the Junior Members’ Committee.