Junior Members’ Committee
The Junior Members’ Committee (JMC) is a sub-Committee of the Bar Representation Committee. The Sub-Committee represent all members of Hall at Lincoln’s Inn who are 7 years’ Call and below.
The purpose of the group is to represent and promote the interests of the junior members of Hall (7 years’ Call and below). They also organise social and educational events for the junior members of Hall and collaborate with the Member Engagement team at the Inn, the Lincoln’s Inn Students Association and the Inter-Inn Young Bar Working Group.
To stay up-to-date with their events and initiatives please follow the JMC Facebook page or check the ‘What’s On’ section of the Inn’s website for up to date upcoming event information for junior members.
Regular events and initiatives include:
- Termly social gatherings for Junior members in the MCR Restaurant & Bar.
- A football team for Lincoln’s Inn. While the team is open to all, so far only men have signed up. The JMC is looking into starting similar schemes for tennis, netball and rounders.
- Career and professional development events for junior members.
- An annual summer dinner and winter event for junior members.
- Collaboration with the Inter-Inn Young Bar Working Group. The Working Group organises quarterly inter-Inn drinks for junior members with the venue rotating between the Inns. This group has agreed to work to set up further sports teams and is looking into an inter-Inn sports day.
Family barrister at Atlantic Chambers in Liverpool.
Craig is a member of the Junior Members’ Committee.
Paralegal at Payne Hicks Beach LLP.
Leo is a member of the Junior Members’ Committee and the Chapel Committee.
Media and communications barrister at 5RB. BRC member since 2018 (elected 2021-2024).
Ben represents Hall on the Staff Committee and the Post-Call Education Committee.
Self employed barrister at Henderson Chambers.
Hazel co-chairs the Junior Members’ Committee, together with Ben Hamer.
Barrister at Harcourt Chambers.
Adam is a member of the Junior Members’ Committee.
Senior Associate at Mahbub & Company, Bangladesh, specialising in Corporate and Commercial Litigation, White Collar Crime, Arbitration, M&A, FinReg, and Corporate Restructuring.
BRC member since 2021 (elected 2021-2024).
Self-employed barrister at 4-5 Gray’s Inn Square.
BRC member since 2022 (elected 2022-2025).
Imogen represents Hall on the Pre-Call Education Committee. She is also a member of the Junior Members’ Committee.
Current pupil at Richmond Chambers.
Olivia is a member of the Junior Members’ Committee.